Minggu, 25 Juli 2010

Thanks

Thanks to hubby for that surprised n thanks for ure unconditional love

Thanks to zach n callie,my jewel for understand me as their mother who worked for them. They'd just met me only 9 hours everyday (monday - friday)

Thanks to my mom n dad for teach me how to pray, teach me how to do anything in my whole life

Thanks for all my sibling, big family n friends, for the pray n many wishes for me..

The last but not least, for You. Yess..!! You Lord.. Who created me, teach me, gave me strenght to carry on. You make my life brand new each day n blessing me always with my big family.. Thanks God to makes me smile in every situation. How great You are.. Thanks for this beautifull 34 years to protect me n still beside me.. Thank you,Lord for every single things that u had done for me.. Teach me to count my days everyday.. I had blessed n should be gratefull.

Salam zuppeerr..

Christy

**.sorry kalo nulisnya banyak grammar yg salah. Lagi gelap2an, nungguin anak2 manis n big fam yg lagi main2 di rumah.. Plus ngantuk n batuk pilek. Welcome 34.. Wish all d best for me..

9 komentar:

  1. Happy birthday sis, wish you all the best ☺ ♥̸̨O:)бöϑ:※:ϐłêšš:※:ůO:)♥̸̨

    BalasHapus
  2. Selamat Ulang Tahun Sista. Semoga ulang tahun kali ini bisa terkabul keinginannya ^^

    BalasHapus
  3. Happy b'day yaaa...aminnn....semoga tercapai semua cita dan asa :)
    sukses selalu yaa ^_^

    BalasHapus
  4. hip-hip hurayyy

    HEPI BIDAY TO UUU...

    wish u all the best ^___^

    BalasHapus
  5. hip-hip hurayyy

    HEPI BIDAY TO UUU...

    wish u all the best ^___^

    BalasHapus
  6. Thank you my friends.. God bless u all..

    BalasHapus
  7. Happy Birthday yaaa mommy... Wishing u all the best and happiness :-)

    BalasHapus
  8. Haiyaaaa...maap telat cinta! Wish u have a blessed birthday now, and next years ahead!!
    Smg selalu sehat + didalam Tuhan selalu. Tetap zupeeeerrr! ^^

    BalasHapus
  9. wah, selamat ulang tahun ya mbaak,,, maap telaat ucapannya bru bacaa^^
    Semoga di tahun kedepannya tambah kreatif inovatif dan menjadi pribadi yg semakin tangguh. Success for u sista :)

    BalasHapus